Saturday, October 24, 2009

Throwing My Tantrum

How am I going to manage to get through this deployment. I am tired of taking care of our three children on my own, it is un-nerving to have to listen to the girls fight continuously and Isaac whine or throw tantrums. I don't want to do it anymore, I didn't have these three children by myself and yet I am always having to play a single mother. This has been a rough week, I often wonder if my children will ever appreciate what I do for them. The dance lessons, swim lesson, festivals and other activities we do.

Will my husband ever have the opportunity to see on a first hand basis what I have to go through? With each passing day I become more and more irritable. I mean I am doing things a lot differently this deployment. I am keeping myself and our children very active. Yet I constantly feel as though it is not enough as others are asking me to do things for them as well. Days like these I just want to throw in the towel and run away! Instead I just endure and keep going knowing I have to get through the day and hopefully tomorrow will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment