Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eruption of Anger Possible

Alright so I didn't do much of anything today. I did get the children to the YMCA for their swim lessons and Itty Bitty Sports. However while Isaac was learning to play soccer him and another little boy began to argue back and forth one saying "YES" and the other saying "NO" but then the next thing I saw before I could Isaac to calm down this other little boy slapped my son across the face. I was really angry, because as a parent had my child slapped their child he would have been apologizing but the little boys parents were just laughing about it and just sat him out the remainder of the time. Am I expecting to much as a parent.

I am already having a difficult time keeping my anger in control while my husband is gone but it is to the point where I think I may wind up getting into a physical altercation with someone! I don't believe violence resolves anything, however I honestly feel as though are youth are being raised in a violent and awful enviornment anymore. It is to the point I have even been contemplating home schooling my children.

What do I do with all the anger and irritability I have within me. I have been working out but it doesn't seem to be helping as much as it used to. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment