Sunday, November 8, 2009

Such A Big Girl!

I am beginning to think I have upset someone and you know what, I honestly don't care. This is a first for me, normally I am attempting to figure out what I did wrong and now I just don't care. This really feels good, I didn't know it could feel this good not to worry about what others think of you. I suppose it would be different if the person was somebody I truely cared about and didn't want to hurt. But I don't believe I did anything to hurt this person and that they are just making something out of nothing.
Am I really beginning to grow up? I think I am! So another week has passed without hubby and it seems to be getting a little more difficult each week, I long for him to be home and able to help with our children. As for this deployment, there are so many rumors flying around as usual and my thought is their is always some truth to every rumor! I will let you know if any of the rumors have any validity when something happens!

Till Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment