Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Burdens and Challenges

Tired and disgusted with this whole deployment and being left here in the States by myself to deal with three children. Today my 8 year old daughter came home and proceeded to lie to me about something which occured and I gave her several opportunities to tell me the truth. I don't know what to do anymore to get these children to realize I am not going to deal with their bad behavior. Then I went to the Y today and if you remember my story about the little boy who slapped my son while playing soccer, today the same little boy was strangling my child all while his parents sat their and watched their child do this. I honestly wanted to have it out with his parents. I did inform the coach that I couldn't take this any longer. My child shouldn't have to feel afraid to come to the Y. Hopefully this child does not attend class on Thursday. I was told if he did show up, then they would as him to leave.

I honestly just wish I didn't have to deal with this on my own. I want nothing more than to share these difficult and uncomfortable times with my husband.

In happier news my husband passed his promotion board and is looking at getting promoted to E-6 here very shortly. I am so proud of him and everything he has accomplished. I only wish I could share in his glory!

Till Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment