Monday, November 2, 2009

Cleaning is necessary

So life has been hectic again and rather than blogging right now, I should be up cleaning my home. I can't even to stand to look at, I have let it go for way to long. I need to vaccum, mop, clean the bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and most importantly I need to go through everyone's rooms and begin purging! Yet I always put it off. I just wish I could keep in mind how much better I would feel once I have accomplished everything. In all honesty though, I just wish I had some help. It sucks having to do everything by myself. I suppose I should be use to doing it alone. Another week of loneliness has passed and I still have quite a few more weeks of loneliness to go!

Alright I am going to go begin cleaning and hope I may get distracted by my husband calling me.

Chat with you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment